ive never identified w something more
This is very important. This whole dialogue is very important. Because it shows how messed up our society is and how the standards of it intoxicate our thoughts. Here you have Izzy is ashamed of her body and how she didn’t look perfect as Chloe. And then you have Rae who thinks Izzy is perfect. You always think you’re never good enough, you are never pretty enough, you are never skinny enough, you are never enough. But if you could just for a moment see yourself from the eyes of the people who love you, you would understand you are perfect just the way you are and you are worthy.
To you, I’m a ghost. We’re all ghosts to you. We must be nothing.
- Your real name:
- your detective name (favourite colour and favourite animal):
- your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):
angelique sunrise lake
- your star wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle): halan
- superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your immediate left): purple iphone (omfg)
- goth name (black and one of your pets):